Caswell Massey Heritage Woodgrain Sandalwood Shave Cream in Jar
This is a retail item available for you to sell in your Barbershop / Salon.
Please Login / Register to view pricing and purchase retail items.
One of our exclusive formulas for oily skin, the Woodgrain Sandalwood Shave Cream breaks down tough dirt and grime while providing a perfect shave. We offer our Woodgrain Sandalwood Shave Cream in a jar for those wishing to use a brush with their shave cream. Our uniquely smooth and creamy time-tested formula reminds us of the valued rituals that are passed down from one generation to another.
Thick and rich, we designed our shave creams to lift and separate the hair so your razor glides effortlessly, delivering a clean, safe shave. Our recipe is intentionally non-foaming yet hydrating to allow you to wipe off the excess with a wet towel - no need to rinse and suitable for use with or without a shave brush. Good for more than 100 shaves and made with clean ingredients - we stand by our legacy of quality and value, befitting a man’s sacred morning ritual. Our Woodgrain Sandalwood Shaving Cream is one of our best-selling shave cream formulations with a blend of santalum album, cedarwood, and spice similar to our woodgrain sandalwood shave of products that remain an enduring, beloved quintessential Caswell-Massey fragrance.
HOW TO ENJOY
- Wet face with warm water
- Apply a small amount, quarter-sized amount, of shave cream to your fingertips or shave brush
- Massage gently into facial hairs to work up a lather and to soften follicles
- Slow shave recommended for those seeking an indulgent shaving experience, but our formula proves just as effective for quick shaves required by travel or gym
- Naturally antimicrobial coconut oil base is an anti-inflammatory, skin soothing moisturizer
- Detoxifying sandalwood oil helps fight oily skin with its naturally antibacterial, non-pore clogging properties
- Hydraulics prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs
- Chamomile for anti-inflammatory and calming properties
- Thyme for antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Vitamin A to promote healthy skin cell growth and to even skin tone
- Vitamin E as an antioxidant to protect against free radicals and UV damage