Caswell Massey Heritage Number Six Bar Soap
This is a retail item available for you to sell in your Barbershop / Salon.
Please Login / Register to view pricing and purchase retail items.
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled Number Six soap. Inspired by our Number Six cologne originally formulated in 1772 (a favorite of George Washington), this surprisingly contemporary fragrance has notes of citrus, rose, clove, and amber. It’s a refined way to kickstart your morning or revive after a long day.
Good soap is one of life’s simple—but very important!—luxuries. We take bathing for granted, but it didn’t become popular in America until the mid-1800s (let’s refrain from remarking on the personal odor of our forbears). We aren’t bragging when we say that Caswell-Massey was ahead of the trend, creating superb soaps that helped people discover the health and emotional benefits of lathering up.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled bar lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Better for travel—no leaking
- 5.8 oz (164 g) bar
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA