Caswell Massey Gold Cap Jockey Club After Shave
This is a retail item available for you to sell in your Barbershop / Salon.
Please Login / Register to view pricing and purchase retail items.
Long-lasting and bracing, our Jockey Club After Shave is fresh, dry, and undeniably masculine fragrance. The scent combines notes of citrus, florals, and wood, evoking the aura of an old-school barbershop. A bit of menthol provides a bracing feeling that adds the essential finishing touch to a good shave. Created in 1840, Jockey Club is one of America's first "sport" colognes, and upon introduction, it quickly became the ubiquitous scent from Saratoga to Churchill Downs. The appeal of Jockey Club extends far beyond the world of polo matches and horse racing, though, as a young John F. Kennedy was known to favor our Jockey Club.
HOW TO ENJOY
- Pat face dry after after shaving with preferred shave cream, or soap, and razor
Splash a small amount of tonic in your hand and apply to newly shaved area of face
- Revitalizes skin and closes pores, post-shave, to reduce redness
- Antiseptic, to ward off infections from bacteria that cause irritation
- Soothe razor burn
- Includes menthol for a bracing, fresh and clean feeling
- 3 oz (88 ml) bottle
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA