Barbicide is known worldwide as the ultimate product for EPA registered, hospital grade disinfection in barber shops. The iconic blue liquid is trusted and effective, earning its reputation for creating a safe and clean salon.
Available in 2 oz, pint, 1/2 gallon and gallon containers, Barbicide concentrate is economical for use in every salon, barbershop and spa!
- Hospital-grade, EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant.
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis)
- Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- Will not stain skin or surfaces