Barbicide Disinfectant Solution - Half Gallons
Barbicide is known worldwide as the ultimate product for EPA registered, hospital grade disinfection in barber shops. The iconic blue liquid is trusted and effective, earning its reputation for creating a safe and clean salon.
Available in 2 oz, pint, 1/2 gallon and gallon containers, Barbicide concentrate is economical for use in every salon, barbershop and spa!
- Hospital-grade, EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant.
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis)
- Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- Will not stain skin or surfaces